Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ten Things That Are On My Mind


1) Can't wait for baby snoozer to grow and arrive as he is only an inch big. He because we think it is a boy.
2) My wife has been great throughout it all and enjoys taking her daily vitamin with a small glass of organic milk.
3) The new job is fun and unique as i'm coming home covered in either sauce or flour
4) Got the employee discount and ate some hot n ready tonight. A 14" pie oven fresh with a light gold crust.
5) I finally clipped Guacamole's nails which is probably one of the toughest things in the world to do
6) Tomorrow we get to hang out with Carrie and Shannon who are the coolest
7) Can't wait to go to South Haven next weekend
8) My grandma is in the hospital awaiting surgery on her aortic valve. Hillary thinks it is from all the crisco she bakes with. I tell her crisco is necessary when frying sausage and bacon.
9) I'm naked
10) Next time I write I probably won't be naked and I definitely won't have Hillary comment on each and every word i type. "oh my gosh you're using the backspace way too much are you nervous?!??! What's wrong with you, why can't you spell suuuuaaasage."

3 comments:

Stanfill said...

you are hilarious. i did feel a little weird reading your blog knowing that you were naked; and hillary was screaming about crisco, sausage, and nervousness though. i am so glad that your job is going well. shannon and i can't wait to hang out with you guys tomorrow either-and yes-we are the coolest. okay, okay, you guys are pretty cool too.

Stephanie said...

You're right about #6!

Chip said...

Mmmmm, sausage.

Mmmm, Dirty Sanchez nakedness...