Thursday, September 11, 2008

5

5 funny things that happened today...

1) My boss (Rick) reminded me again that I could name my baby Eduardo...there is a long story behind this but it always makes me chuckle

2) I called a pizza place that also does taxes on the side

3) At lunch w. ms. julie c. i made something as simple as packing my quesadillas to go a large debacle that involved extra plastic containers and spilled salsa

4) I accidently sent one friend another friend's whole phone contact list - I still don't even know how. Blackberry is too sophisticated for me

5) I called the lady to schedule the gender sonogram appt. - she asked me if I knew what i needed to do ahead of time and I listed the exact 6 things they wanted me to do (down to the number of ounces of water and clothes to wear). She was taken aback a bit i think...but, I'm excited so whatever

Sorry this is short but I'm tired...worked a little bit longer day today.

**hi rob**

2 comments:

Melissa B said...

Sweet, I made number 4!!!!

Stephanie said...

#5- Can't you give us a date? It's not enough to know it's been scheduled- I need to know when!