Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Charlie Brown Baby


I highly recommend Dr. Leland. He's great people. He took this phenomenal picture of our charlie brown baby. If you look closely, you can see the baby's face looking down towards the ground and his feet gearing up to kick a football. Maybe he already missed the kick and fell flat on his/her face, i don't know. Damn that Lucy. Thankfully Schulz is dead so he can't add our baby to the peanuts gang. Speaking of falling flat on your face, how about that Michigan loss to Utah. Terrible. They better pick it up for the big Notre Dame game this weekend. Ok back to life activities before I am forced to delete sports related content. Blogging is great and I especially love it when I can write about some imbecil hitting our parked car this weekend. You had to see the location, no way you could hit us unless you tried. Anyways, our man Craig hooked us up down at Briarwood Ford so we'll be back in the game by next week. No more sports references, ok ok. Other than that we had a great weekend in South Haven with the family. Made me excited to take our soon to be born small child swimming and on bike rides and what not. I'm sure there will be times when I'll want to shove him/her back up my wife's womb but I'll do my best to control my temper. I'm not really known for having one so should be A ok there. We also celebrated my beautiful wife's 24th birthday last week, don't know if she blogged about that or not, I don't really read this thing and should probably write on here a lot more. All in all I can't complain and the Sanchez household is doing great. Does anyone want a 3lb chihuahua named Guacamole, he will not stop barking. I am about to throw him out the window.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love those ultrasound pics! Glad it's going well. Sorry Michigan's offense is so lame, though.