Tuesday, September 2, 2008

LOST


So, I'm curled up alone watching the Season 4 finale of Lost. All through work today I just wanted to be home so I could watch it. Then, yesterday my birthday comes and Frank says we can do anything I want (insert gross shannon joke here) and all I want to do is nap and watch Lost. It's official. I am a loser- send a button or banner or something.


On other news, August rocked it out at work so that is great. If things keep going this way I def. get Fridays off after the baby comes!! Woohoo!!


Frank will be home at midnight so that sucks a bit. I'm looking at my fall and it's already crammed each weekend. Between his schedule and my trips he may not see me until Baby Snoozer is making its entrance into the world. I don't know why I let myself get this busy. Trips to St Louis, Grand Rapids and maybe even CA now. ( I can not wait to see all my long distance girls again thoug!!) On a good note, no traveling for work I don't think because of el bebe.


Parting thought- my niece Adeline (shes 3) dictated a card for my bday. It says "First it's a party time. Then, it's a balloon time" Adeline has captured birthdays so simply. Haha.


Ok, off to finish my Lost so that I can feel like the comfy loser I am.


PS- frank's turn was next which explains a) why this took so long b) surprise it ends up being my anyway


love love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy Birthday!

Stephanie said...

I'm not even pregnant, and all I want to do is nap and watch Lost. You are not a loser!

Hope you had a great birthday!

Melissa B said...

Did I read that right, CA? Like SF CA? That would be awesome!!!! You can come out here and we can sit around watching Lost together ha ha.